Still in love with the DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima

When I review items for The Spruce Eats, they aren't necessarily things that I would want for myself. In that case, I put myself in the shoes of some other home cook, assessing whether an appliance does what it's supposed to do and whether it does it well, as opposed to whether I personally like it. 


When I reviewed the DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima espresso machine, I thought an espresso machine would be fun to test, but I didn't think I'd want it long term. I was perfectly happy with drip coffee, and I liked cold brew even better.

It turns out that the machine has been on my counter for over three years now. I've used it every day over those three years, with very rare exceptions. It still works well, and I'm still more than happy with it. If it breaks, I'll likely buy another one, or one that's similar to it. 

Definitely recommended, after long-term testing.

Check out my review on The Spruce Eats for all the details.



Comments