If you open boxes, recycle cardboard, or do crafts, you need this tool

Only marginally food-related, but I never said these posts would always be about food things. It's my blog, and I'll party if I want to. Or something like that.

As you might imagine, I get a lot of things in boxes. And then I recycle those boxes. I used to use a box cutter to cut the cardboard into pieces to fit the recycling bin, then I found this wonder. The Worx Zip Snip.


It seems that they've changed the look of it a bit since I bought it three years ago, but it's the same tool.

It's like a teeny tiny circular saw that chews through cardboard and other packaging. It actually makes breaking down boxes FUN. And it's fast. It can also cut through plastic packaging. It's rechargeable, so there's no need to keep it plugged in while using it.

This may be one of the BEST things I've bought for myself that wasn't a food gadget. Yeah, definitely recommended.

Comments